Lista de Canciones

Ver lista de Canciones aqui

Ver Top 10 Musica



Si uno de los videos es borrado avísame


¿Qué escuchas en este momento? // What're you listening to at this moment?

¿Qué escuchas en este momento?
Deja el nombre de la cancion o el link a un de sus videos comparte con los demas lo que a ti te gusta.

Comentar

viernes, 7 de agosto de 2009

Mullage - Trick'n



[Chorus:]
Shawty ya know dat I got dat cash(cash)
You don't even have to ask.
Have anything you want too(too)
Cause I can make it rain on you
Cause you know it ain't trickin if you got(trickin trickin) if you got it
Everybody know it ain't trickin if you got it.
Trickin if you got(trickin trickin) if you got it.
Everybody know it ain't trickin if you got it.

I'm a pilot, I walk on through a profit
And everybody know it ain't trickin if you got it
I'm diggin in my pocket while I'm sippin this bacardy
Might throw a couple dollaz
Hell planty if ya smilin
Twistin on ya body but I really ain't decided
Just feel as tho I gota cause it really ain't an option
I'm scopin at your body while your bendin over poppin
Like damn don't stop it let me go back in my wallet

[Chorus]

Yes, she so definet
The way her body move I can't help but stop and stare
Pull a stack up out my pocket
And say can I touch you there
Without no underwear
Think the opposite they pair
Slap them on in da mornin
I love how your performin
The more I made it ring
Her body organs kept on stormin
Go on stroke it from the center
Body quivers I deliver
Let me put you with a tip
I ain't second to remember

[Chorus]

If you down for whatever tonight
Honey You can have whatever you like
And you don't gotta settle tonight
It don't get no better tonight
Lil mama yeah she just my type
I've been waitin for this all my life
C'mon baby let's take flight(so high)
Takin off tonight
Dat shawty she caught my eye
Like a Bently on the night
Feel like I'm on the ride
So I'm trickin on the spot
Listen to me while I speak this pimpin on the rocks
Let's kick it up a notch lil mama whatcha got
I been checkin this one out
I love her dirty mouth
She say o you really spendin me benj-ez you talkin bout
C'mon and take this route
This money you can't ignore
I say usually I don't do this but yeahp I pay for it

[Chorus]

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Perdonen el ingles si alguna vez me equivoco .. No soy muy bueno pero hago lo posible!! >.< Correcciones son aceptadas!!

Buscar este blog

¿Qué tipo de musica oyes? What kind of music you hear?

Ulitmos Comentarios

Archivo del blog

Suscribirse

D´miusiik

Le da la más cordial bienvenida a este sito donde encontraran canciones y letras de sus artistas favoritos que están sonando o que ya no suenan tanto. Para cualquier observación pueden hacerlo a contactospatium@gmail.com
--------------------

Give You the most woderfull welcome to this site, where you will find songs and lyrics of your favorites artits, the one are rocking and who were rocking.For any coment or observation you can do it to: contactospatium@gmail.com

Cantantes

Síguenos en Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Unete al Blog !!!

    Mamadas wey

    Chikaskuliacan

    Contadores Web
     

    © 2007 - 2009 - diseñado por doxs | templates - todos los derechos reservados