Lista de Canciones

Ver lista de Canciones aqui

Ver Top 10 Musica



Si uno de los videos es borrado avísame


¿Qué escuchas en este momento? // What're you listening to at this moment?

¿Qué escuchas en este momento?
Deja el nombre de la cancion o el link a un de sus videos comparte con los demas lo que a ti te gusta.

Comentar

martes, 29 de septiembre de 2009

Video: Aly & AJ - LIke Whoa y Letra





Life is good I can't complain
I mean I could but no one's listening
Your image overwhelms my brain
And it feels good, good, good

Now I'm rolling my window down
I love the wind but I hate the sound
You're like a tattoo that I can't remove
And it feels good, it feels good, it feels good

[Chorus:]
Like a rollercoaster ride
Holding on my knuckles white
whoa, whoa
Can't believe I'm like
whoa, whoa
Everytime I'm like
Up and down and side to side
Every inch of me is like
whoa, whoa
Got me feeling like
whoa, whoa
Everytime I'm like

In the morning it begins again
Feels like I'm falling better strap me in
I think I'm running out of oxygen
And it feels good, it feels good, it feels good

[Chorus]

My inhibitions are beginning to let go
This situation
I can't help but lose control
No inner friction that I cannot seem to break
It feels good, it feels good
I'm holding on, I'm holdin' on

Like a roller coaster ride
Like I'm running a red light
Like a rocket ship is like
Every inch of me is like WHOA!

Like a rollercoaster ride
Holding on my knuckles whoa
Every inch of me is like
whoa, whoa
Got me feeling like
whoa, whoa



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Perdonen el ingles si alguna vez me equivoco .. No soy muy bueno pero hago lo posible!! >.< Correcciones son aceptadas!!

Buscar este blog

¿Qué tipo de musica oyes? What kind of music you hear?

Ulitmos Comentarios

Archivo del blog

Suscribirse

D´miusiik

Le da la más cordial bienvenida a este sito donde encontraran canciones y letras de sus artistas favoritos que están sonando o que ya no suenan tanto. Para cualquier observación pueden hacerlo a contactospatium@gmail.com
--------------------

Give You the most woderfull welcome to this site, where you will find songs and lyrics of your favorites artits, the one are rocking and who were rocking.For any coment or observation you can do it to: contactospatium@gmail.com

Cantantes

Síguenos en Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Unete al Blog !!!

    Mamadas wey

    Chikaskuliacan

    Contadores Web
     

    © 2007 - 2009 - diseñado por doxs | templates - todos los derechos reservados